- M.A., English: Rhetoric and Teaching Writing, California State University Stanislaus. July, 2008.
- B.A., Literature, Sonoma State University Stanislaus. August, 1998.
Teaching and Research Interests
Student retention, Assessment as pedagogy, and Diversity practices
Selected Publications, Presentations, and Professional Activities
- Chair, Merritt Writing Program First Year Composition Committee.
- “Instructional Strategies: News Evaluation.” UC Merced CETL. April 2017.
- “Assessment as Pedagogy Project.” UC Santa Cruz Assessment Symposium. October 2014.